Simple Steps To Eliminate Sleeplessness And Get A Good Night’s Rest
Every night, millions of people struggle with insomnia. It’s tough to wake up in the morning feeling like you haven’t slept much at all. Makes getting through your day much more challenging. Here is how you can do something about it.
I’m not sleepy. I feel restless. I close my eyes but lay there wide awake…. (and the list goes on).
In the video below, watch as Dr. Axe walks you through several natural instant solutions to help you get to sleep without having to take sleeping medications.
Some quick tips (much more in the video) –
1) Don’t eat carbs before going to bed – try eating healthy fats instead (two good examples are avocado and yogurt).
2) Take high quality supplements (avoid the cheap off brands) – especially Magnesium.
3) Eliminate tension and excess stimulation by avoiding electronics (computer screens, iPads, etc.) right before bed.
4) Rub some lavender or chamomile essential oil on your neck or feet before bed – they have powerful relaxing properties.
5) Take a relaxing detox bath using Epsom salts.
6) Keep your house cool (60’s) and be sure the room you sleep in is dark (light coming from other rooms is surprisingly effective at reducing sleep quality).